Dancer Waiver, Release of Liability and Indemnification Agreement
- I, the undersigned dancer, acknowledge, agree and understand that:
- Voluntarily and of my own free will, elect to participate in dance training. Furthermore, I agree that I am in good health and proper physical condition to dance.
- I understand that there are certain risks and hazards involved with dancing that may result in injury or death to me or other dancers including, but not limited to those hazards associated with, dancing conditions, equipment, and other participants.
- I understand that the very nature of dancing is hazardous and risky, including, but not limited to, the acts of running, jumping, stretching, sliding, diving, and collisions with other dancers and with stationary objects, all of which can cause serious injury or death to me and to other dancers.
- Further, I, the undersigned dancer, agree that in consideration for the right to dance and in consideration for permission to dance:
I voluntarily elect to accept and assume all risks of injury incurred or suffered by me (a) while practicing or dancing as a member of a class so designated, (b) while serving in a non-dancing capacity as a class member during practice or dancing by other classes or by other dancers on my class, and (c) while on or upon the premises of any and all of the dance equipment arranged for by my class.
- I hereby release, discharge and agree not to sue The Danceworx, or their owners, officers, agents, servants, associations, employees, or any person or entity connected with The Danceworx for any claim, damages, costs or cause of action which I have or may in the future have as a result of injuries or death or damages sustained or incurred by me from whatever cause including but not limited to the negligence, breach of contract or wrongful conduct of the parties hereby released.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND THAT I UNDERSTAND EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE PROVISIONS IN THIS WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THEM.
Parent/Guardian Waiver, Release of Liability and Indemnification Agreement
Name of the minor -
- I, the undersigned parent or guardian of the above named minor, acknowledge, agree and understand that:
- The above named minor is in good health and proper physical condition to participate in dance training.
- There are certain risks and hazards involved in the above named minor participating in dancing that may result in injury to the minor or death of the minor or other dancers including, but not limited to those hazards associated with, playing conditions, equipment, and other participants.
- I hereby release, discharge and agree not to sue the The Danceworx, or their owners, officers, agents, servants, associations, employees, or any person or entity connected with the The Danceworx for any claim, damages, costs or cause of action which I have or may in the future have as a result of injuries or damages sustained or incurred by the above named minor or death of the above names minor from whatever cause including but not limited to the negligence, breach of contract or wrongful conduct of the parties hereby released.
- ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND THAT I UNDERSTAND EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE PROVISIONS IN THIS WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THEM.
The Danceworx Studio Reopening Plan
November 1, 2020
TDX will operate at minimum capacity upon reopening. Only adult classes and Personal Classes will start and no kids batch.
- TDX will decrease its activity upon reopening.
- Scheduling will be modified and class times will be staggered so that no group is entering or exiting the Studio Premises at the same time. No individual may enter the campus more than 10 minutes prior to a scheduled class, and no individual may loiter on the premises after class.
- In-studio class sizes will be limited in order to accommodate for required physical distancing. Livestream class options will be offered to those who are not in-studio (if possible)
- There will be no face to face customer interaction. Students must sign in for classes online on our portal and should fill a self-declaration form.
- Office staff will work with limited in-Studio Premises hours in order with a minimum capacity to maintain physical distancing within the Administration Office. However, office team is still operating from Home.
- The Administration Office will be closed to visitors. Student meetings will be held online except for emergency situations.
- In order to limit the number of people in the Studio Premises, Parents and caretakers of Students will not be allowed into the Studio Premises.
- Social distancing (6 feet apart) will be required at TDX including within all entrance areas, hallways, studios, and the administration office.
- Installation & use of AarogyaSetu App byall.
- Each program will be running with a hybrid curriculum with a mix of in person and distance (online) learning as a way of reducing class numbers and sizes.
- Studio capacity has been reduced in order to accommodate for social distancing based on the size of each studio.
- Class times have been reorganized to accommodate for only one group of students entering or exiting the studio at any given time. Furthermore, students will be required to enter the Studio Premises NO EARLIER than 10 minutes before their class and to exit the studio immediately following their class. Congregation within the Studio Premises will not be allowed.
- Personal belongings must be brought into the studio and will be required to fit into a single bag. All belongings must be kept at a Distance Marker placed on the outskirts of each studio. Personal belongings will not be permitted within the corridors.
Masks will be required at all times for Faculty, Staff, Students, and Guests. Masks must be worn both inside and outside of the studios, and at all times while dancing or teaching. For medical reasons, if a student cannot wear a mask while dancing, a face shield will be an acceptable alternative. Staff will be trained on how to wear, take off, clean, and discard of PPE. Any shared work related equipment including and not limited to office and front desk computers, writing utensils, white boards, chairs, and studio props shall not be shared unless disinfected between use. Customer-facing staff (including and not limited to Front Desk and Cleaning Crew) will be provided with masks and gloves for use while working.
TDX will implement the following mandatory screening practices:
- Faculty, Staff, and Full Time Students must complete a COVID-19 test within 10 days of the start of the Class and send digital documentation of their test results and test date to TDX.
- Any Faculty, Staff, Student, or Guest who hastravelled will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days before entering the Studio Premises.
- Upon entering the Studio Premises, temperature will be checked with infrared no touch thermometer. Any person with a temperature above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed in the Studio Premises. Full time staff must have their temperature checked twice daily.
- Faculty, Staff, Students, and Guests must complete a daily questionnaire prior to entering the Studio Premises which provides the institution with the following information: COVID symptoms in the last 14 days, positive COVID test in the past 14 days, contact with any person who has experienced COVID symptoms or has tested positive for COVID.
- TDX will notify health officials of any confirmed positive cases within the institution and will work with local health departments to trace all contacts of the individual within the TDX.
- creening information will be reviewed daily and this review will be documented and logged daily.
TDX will adhere strictly to the Testing policies laid out above. TDX will monitor daily screening results and testing results of Students, Staff, and Faculty. If any positive COVID case is identified, TDX will work with local health departments to trace all contacts of the individual within the TDX.
Hygiene, Cleaning, and Disinfection
(For details, please refer to the document – Guideline for Disinfection)
- TDX cleaning crew will be present all day at the Studio Premises to lead daily facility cleaning.
- Cleaning logs will be kept at the Front Desk which monitor the date, time, and scope of cleaning.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the Studio Premises as an option for when hand washing is not readily available.
- Studios will be cleaned following each class- floors will be mopped after Modern and Contemporary classes and barres will be sanitized after each ballet class.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected 4 times per day.
- Each studio, Administration office, and front desk will be equipped with disinfectant wipes to regularly clean and sanitize high touch surfaces.
- High touch surfaces in the public areas of the Studio Premises will be cleaned and sanitized by the Cleaning Crew every two hours.
Should operations need to be scaled back to contain a breakout, TDX will take the necessary Hygiene, Cleaning, and Disinfecting measures. All classes will shift to online distance learning for the necessary disinfection time. Should a longer and more permanent shutdown be necessary, TDX will communicate through email to all Staff, Faculty, and Students to inform them of the shutdownCommunication.
For any COVID related inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Generic preventive measures
Persons above 65 years of age, persons with comorbidities, pregnant women won’t be allowed.
The generic preventive measures include simple public health measures that are to be followed to reduce the risk of infection with COVID-19. These measures will be observed by Office Team at all times. These include:
- Installation & use of Aarogya Setu App by all.
- Individuals must maintain a social distance as far as feasible.
- Use of face covers/masks to be mandatory.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty. Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible.
- Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly.
- Self-monitoring of health by all and reporting any illness at the earliest to the immediate supervisory officer.
- Spitting will be strictly prohibited.
2. Scope: Interim guidance about the cleaning /decontamination of office/ Studio.
2.1. Indoor areas including office spaces
Office spaces, including conference rooms will be cleaned every evening after office hours or early in the morning before the rooms are occupied. If contact surface is visibly dirty, it should be cleaned with soap and water prior to disinfection. Prior to cleaning, the worker should wear disposable rubber boots, gloves (heavy duty), and a triple layer mask.
- Start cleaning from cleaner areas and proceed towards dirtier areas.
- All indoor areas should be mopped with a disinfectant.
- High contact surfaces such as buttons, handrails / handles and call buttons, escalator handrails, public counters, intercom systems, equipment like telephone, printers/scanners, and other office machines should be cleaned twice daily by mopping with a linen/absorbable cloth soaked in sanitizer. Frequently touched areas like table tops, chair handles, pens, diary files, keyboards, mouse, mouse pad, tea/coffee dispensing machines etc. should specially be cleaned.
- For metallic surfaces like door handles, security locks, keys etc. 70% alcohol can be used to wipe down surfaces where the use of bleach is not suitable.
- Hand sanitizing stations should be installed in studio premises (especially at the entry) and near high contact surfaces.
- In a class/ meeting/conference/office room, if someone is coughing, without following respiratory etiquettes or mask, the areas around his/her seat should be vacated and cleaned.
- Carefully clean the equipment used in cleaning at the end of the cleaning process.
- Remove PPE, discard in a disposable PPE in yellow disposable bag and wash hands with soap and water. (If PPE Kits are used)
2.2 Outdoor areas
Outdoor areas have less risk then indoor areas due to air currents and exposure to sunlight. Cleaning and disinfection efforts should be targeted to frequently touched/contaminated surfaces as already detailed above.
Sanitary workers must use separate set of cleaning equipment for toilets (mops, nylon scrubber) and separate set for sink and commode). They should always wear disposable protective gloves while cleaning a toilet.
Steps of Hand Hygiene