In keeping with its philosophy of helping people find & build their dance & themselves, to full potential, in an environment of fun, love & values, The Danceworx has created a Dance-in-Education© programme specially geared for reaching out to students in their schools and institutions.
The Vision and Objective of the D.I.E.© program
To discover the talent in themselves and to nurture it and take it to the highest possible level.
Numerous studies have shown that arts education is essential for developing fully formed, well-rounded students. Students who receive exposure to both the applied and the performing arts learn valuable skills in the areas of critical thinking, creative problem solving and social interaction. These skills are essential to insure future success.
How Dance Helps
It contributes towards your:
- Physical Growth
- Creative and Mental Growth
- Spiritual Growth
In addition to exposing students to western forms of dance, the Dance-in-Education© (or D.I.E. ©) programme educates about career opportunities in the arts, onstage and backstage, as well as helps the students develop valuable life skills. To keep updated students could also keep them updated in blog section.
The D.I.E. © programme offers the following:
- There is emphasis paid to overall physical development of the individual.
- All the performing arts involve a skill of performance and communication with an audience. Being on stage is been a dream for many. The programme emphasizes on boosting self-confidence and helping individuals getting in touch with their emotions, and expressing them through dance moves and expressions.
- Dancing, being a physical exercise is the best stress buster one can indulge in. Dancing within a group not only improves team-working skills but also improves interaction within the group. This helps improve over-all productivity.
- The programme includes exercises to help individuals on a path of self-discovery. For example, there are exercises to improve verbal skills, increasing over-all growth and confidence of the individual.
- The programme helps to instil social graces and etiquette - vital components to living in society. This creates a harmonious environment, thereby improving the culture of the institution.
Interested in getting your school/ institution affiliated? Please Contact Us for further information.